2017 Athletics Reflection

1.How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?

I used a growth mindset when I was doing sprints because I didn’t think I could do it but in the end I did it. I stayed positive When I did discus because I was worried that the discus wouldn’t make it far.


2.Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?

I didn’t manage to achieve my goal because it was to make it to zones for something but we are going to do shotput today and I might make it in but my main goal was to make it to zones or get in Top 3 or Top 5 but sadly that didn't happen.

3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?

I represented my house because I got some pozis and house points.

4. What did I do well and how do I know?
I did my discus well because I think that I though it really well I know this because for a little bit there was a flag in the ground where my discus landed.  

5. What was challenging and how do I know?

My high Jump was challenging because the first time I jumped I accidently put my left leg first so I went to jump from the left but from then on I kept jumping with my right leg on the left side.


6. What am I most proud of and why?

I am most proud of discus because I think I threw the discus far. The other thing I am proud of is my long jump because I think that I jumped and I get far but not far enough to go to zones.   

No comments:

Post a Comment